Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas Y'all!

Apologies for my lack of blogs lately - things have been a little more busy than usual with Christmas parties, drinks, lunches and general over-indulgence. Also I have a cracker of a cold which has confined me to the couch watching Top 20 countdowns of Christmas songs on repeat. What's my favorite, you ask? Bony M's "Mary's Boy Child" and "Walking In The Air" from the Snowman. Unbeatable in my opinion.

So, the Christmas party. Really just an excuse to spend an inordinate amount of time preening and pampering. See below for my before and after.



It was a great night, culminating a passionate rendition of "Tribute" by Tenacious D at a Manchester nightclub at 2 in the morning. 

Now, a selection of my favorite Christmas things:

Cheeseboard!

 Duck!

Trifle!

The Hoff!

I hope your Christmas was filled with similarly cheesy and delicious things!

No comments:

Post a Comment